Tuesday, November 7, 2017

New Website URL

When I changed service providers I tried to move my original www.colesgunworks.com which had expired a few days prior, the provider IdeaHost.com told me I had to renew before they would release my domain. What kind of scam they are running? Pay them again for something I'm just going to move anyhow, then he told me they already renewed the expiration and nothing they could do.
it was only $19.95 but I felt like they were holding my domain for ransom and said "if you don't pay then you won't have that domain. "fine, I'll change my domain to something else and you can go piss off!"

So...
the new website is https://www.coles-gunworks.com 

I'm now using Wix.com to build my site was a breeze and not nickle & dime you to the poor house like Ideahost did, they charged for every little add on and app whereas with Wix.com it was one fee for the Premeir level (same as the Ideahost basic) and I've got tons of features that Ideahost would have charged even more for.
So far I really like the Wix.com and would recommend them to anyone wanting to create their own website

cheers
JC

No comments:

Post a Comment